Cozy Drive for Desktop
Cozy Drive for Desktop allows you to synchronize the files stored in your Cozy with your laptop and/or desktop computer. It replicates your files on your hard drive and applies the changes you make to them on other synchronized devices and on your online Cozy.
You can download it for Windows, macOS, and Linux on Cozy Drive for Desktop download page.
cozy-desktop repository is where we do development and there are many ways you can participate in the project, for example:
- Submit bugs and feature requests and help us verify as they are checked in.
- Review source code changes.
- Review the documentation and make pull requests for anything from typos to new content.
If you are interested in fixing issues and contributing directly to the code base, please see the document in the doc/developer/ folder, which covers the following:
You can also:
- Discuss on the Forum
- Report issues on the Github repository
- Chat with us on the IRC channel
- Mention us on Twitter
- Synchronization problems are better reported by the help form included in the application (so logs are automatically attached to the request).
The current maintainers of Cozy Drive for Desktop are @cozy-labs/cozy-drive-for-desktop, feel free to say hello!
Cozy Drive for Desktop is developed by Cozy Cloud and distributed under the AGPL v3 license.